Honey has been used for centuries for so much more than eating. Its antioxidant and healing properties make it ideal for items like face masks, scrubs and lip balm. Here is a DIY face mask recipe worth adding to your beauty regiment.
4 Tbsp Bentoninte or Kaolin Clay
3 Tbsp Mineral Water
1 Tbsp Bumbleberry Farms Raw + Gently Filtered Honey
1/4 Tsp Powdered Lemon Balm Herb
3 Drops Bergamot Essential Oil
2 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil
1 Drop Lavender Essential Oil
Add this to your cart:
1. In glass or rubber bowl mix bentonite clay and water until creamy texture.
2. Add lemon balm and Bumbleberry Farms Raw + Gently Filtered Honey until completely blended.
3. Slowly stir in 3 drops bergamot, 2 drops rosemary and 1 drop lavender essential oils until all ingredients are combined in a thick creamy texture. It may be necessary to add more bentonite clay.
4. Apply with clean fingertips to clean skin. Leave on for 10 minutes or until dry. Remove in short "rolling" motion until completely removed from skin.
5. Rinse well and apply appropriate moisturizer.
Note: Store unused mixture in covered container away from direct sunlight or heat for up to one week.
Tip: Cut fresh cucumber slices to cover eyes while face mask dries.