This savory and sweet sandwich will leave you longing for another bite! Make lunch a meal to remember with the Prosciutto, Pear and Parmesan Sandwich recipe. Perfect for luncheons, but just make it for yourself!
- 1 loaf of ciabatta, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 c. arugula
- 1/3 lb. sliced prosciutto
- 1 firm pear, thinly sliced
- Parmesan cheese, sliced thinly
- 1 T. olive oil Salt and Pepper
- 1 T. BumbleBerry Farms Sweet Maple Honey Cream or Caramel Pear Cardamom Honey Spread
- Layer the bottom slice of the ciabatta with arugula, prosciutto, slices of pear, a thin slice of parmesan cheese. Drizzle a bit of olive oil on top. Add a bit of salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Spread Sweet Maple or Caramel Pear Cardamom Honey Cream on the top of the ciabatta.
- Cut the sandwich in several pieces and serve.