What a great way to add protein to breakfast and use up leftover quinoa! Assemble ingredients in a mason jar and you’ve got a pack-and-go breakfast!
Any old combination of seeds, nuts, fruits, and leftover grains will do, but we used...
- 1 tsp. BumbleBerry Farms Pure Clover Honey or Raw + Gently Filtered Honey
- 1 c. Greek Yogurt
- 1 Handful of any of the following: blueberries, blackberries, pine nuts, slivered almonds
- Leftover quinoa
- Fresh Mint
- Mix to combine a teaspoon of honey, a handful of berries, and a cup of Greek yogurt.
- Divide honeyed yogurt between two glass jars.
- Add other ingredients as desired.
- Cap the jar with the lid and go! You'll have the energy you need to take you through a hectic morning.
Breakfast bowls can be prepared up to two days in advance.