Who said you can't eat cookies for breakfast? This delightful little Blueberry Coconut Pecan Breakfast Cookie recipe will make you look forward to the first meal of the day, packed with all of the nutrients you need to get your body moving.
- 1 1/2 c. gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 c. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 T. golden flaxmeal
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 c. coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 c. dried fruit (we used blueberries)
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1/4 c. coconut oil, warm enough to be liquid
- 1 T. BumbleBerry Farms Blueberry Blossom Honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine oats, coconut, flaxmeal, salt, pecans, and blueberries.
- Stir in bananas, oil, honey, and vanilla until well combined.
- Press 2 tablespoons of mixture into a 2 1/2-inch round cookie cutter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Continue with remaining mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool on pan.
This recipe was modified from one posted by Gretchen Brown at: www.kumquatblog.com